Best Ways to Reheat Domenic’s & Vinnie’s Leftover Pizza
When you wake up and look through your fridge and find leftover Domenic’s & Vinnie’s pizza calling your name you might think to yourself, “how should I reheat this pizza?”
There are many ways to reheat your pizza but here are some of the best pizza reheating methods:
1. Skillet: If you want your cheese to be extra melty, this is one of the methods that achieves that goal.
- Warm your skillet over medium heat.
- Place your delicious pizza slices in the skillet.
- Place a couple drops of water on the skillet (not the pizza) and put a lid on your skillet. The water will steam the skillet to make your cheese ooey gooey.
- Steam for 2-3 minutes then take your pizza off the skillet and enjoy it. Read more about the benefits of steaming your food here.
2. Oven: Some people have tried this method before and have said that their pizza is too dry. With this technique, your pizza won’t be dry but it will be delicious.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Line your baking tray with aluminum foil and put it in your oven (without the pizza) for a few minutes.
- When it’s hot enough place your slices on the hot tray (be sure to use an oven mitt!) and put the tray with the pizzas in the oven
Bam! There’s your delicious pizza reheated to perfection 🍕